Monday, July 9, 2012

A to Z love letter



A to Z love letter 

A      You are always on my mind.
B      Baby, I need you.
C      You are the color in my sky.
D      You are my final destination.
E      Every day I love you.
F       Everything I do is just for you.
G      I gave you my heart.
H      Let me be your hero.
I       I don’t know how to say it.
J       I just want to say that I do love you so much.
K      You are a kind-hearted one.
L       This love is unbreakable.
M      You are my first thought in the morning.
N      No one can love you like me,I’m sure.
O      You are the one.
P      I promise you that I’ll never make you cry.
Q      As you are the queen of my heart.
R      You are the rest of my life.
S      And you are my sunshine.
T      Take me to your heart.
U      The power of love is unbelievable.
V      I’ll show how much I love you on Valentine’s Day again.
W     Without doubt.
X      We wil count down to the X’mas together.
Z      You created a love zone for me,darling !
                                                                   Alice Feb,2008


2 comments: